Perfection

Perfection
Picture yourself in one of those chairs...

Friday, August 29, 2014

A is for Aruba...



 


It's everything one would expect from a beach location in the Caribbean, the white sands, the clear water that fades into a beautiful teal and nothing but sunshine. Most people know of those wonderful things Aruba has to offer, however, most are less familiar with the daily life that is lived there. The native languages are Dutch and Papiamento. It is 70 square miles of beautiful 82 degree days and little chances for rain. All over the island are these unofficial mascots known as fofoti trees, shaped into graceful bending trees by the winds of the island. There is always something to do here, whether it be relaxing on the sunny beaches or rolling the dice at the casinos or maybe grabbing a bite to eat with some friends at one of the many delicious restaurants, one should never be without something to do that makes them happy. Aruba is great for both a personal getaway or a family vacation.


2 comments:

  1. This seems like a great place to take a vacation to one day. This blog is very informational and helpful. Have you ever been to Aruba before and if not what made you decide to write about this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! No, I have not been to Aruba, yet... I love the beach and I know I'm not alone in wanting to vacation all the time.

    ReplyDelete